The author Solange Hertz undertake the topic of confronting sin with a unique point of view. Below are a few bible verses about confronting sin. These are not in the book “Sin Revisited”.
1. “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they pay attention to what you said, you have accomplished your goal. – Matthew 18:15 NIV
2. If a person continues to sin after being told to stop sinning, criticize or reprimand that person sharply, in the presence of other members. – 1 Timothy 5:20
3. You should not be judging non-christians, you should only be judging Christians. – 1 Corinthians 5:12
4. If a person strays away from the truth and another person go and help them return to the truth, that person who brought him back to the truth, will save his own soul and cover a lot of sins he/she committed. – James 5:19-20
5. It is sin when a person knows what is the right thing to do, but do not do the right thing. – James 4:17
Be sure to click on the book image to the left for more details
6. Iron sharpens iron, and people sharpens people. – Proverbs 27:17
7. If you don’t want to be judge, don’t judge; If you don’t want to be condemn, don’t condemn; If you want to be forgiven, forgive others. – Luke 6:37
Solange Hertz stated in her book “Sin Revisited” you will not only find the seven deadly sins that you always hear, you will find eight deadly sins. This book is a new approach to explaining bible verses about confronting sin.
She is so far advance then the other writers when it comes to exposing the problems concerning the modern church. She was also against the attacks on scripture by the forces of scientism. Get your copy of this must-read book today.
by: Matt B. Photo by: commons.wikimedia.org